Day Crops: 2017 Schedule
April 22, 2017 or June 17, 2017 or August 19, 2017
8:00 am till 1:00a.m.
Holiday Inn Express in Stony Brook on Route 347.
Classes will be posted closer to the event date. All costs of classes are in addition to crop prices. Class prices will vary.
All croppers are automatically include in hourly door prizes and free gifts.
The crop room is run on the honor system. Classy Crops is not responsible for things that are lost or stolen.
Please feel free to bring whatever it is that you like to eat and drink. Please remember that your drink needs to be in a spill proof cup so that you don't ruin your project.
Day Crops Include:
- A 6-Foot Table all to yourself
- Bottled water and snacks all day
- Huge Die Cut Center & use of the Cricut /Gypsy and all the cartridges
- Food is on your own. You can order in or bring your own.
* * * * *
Registration for Day Crops
Your $45.00 payment is required to hold your cropping space. Space is limited. Any and all balances are due 30 days prior to the event, or the date indicated on your confirmation letter. Classes are to be paid separately before the event. If there are openings add-ons may be available, depending on supplies. Requests will try to be accommodated if made early enough.
- Registrations are handled on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Each person must submit their own form.
- For big groups please have everyone try and register at the same time. Registering early will make things easier for you to all sit together.
- Please read the Classy Crop Cancellation/Refund Policies carefully.
- To guarantee registration and seating preferences roommates should register at the same time.
Registration is now open for the
Day Crop Events on
April 22, 2017,
June 17, 2017
August 19, 2017